Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Quiet

Day 19 of hospital bed rest

This morning was a little crazy.  After Dr. Duke came in at 630am to see how I was doing, I started dosing off again.  Then, I hear this woman screaming & crying out in the hall like bloody murder!!  I felt awful, and it was a little scary.  Other than that, today was very quiet.  My NST was perfect.  The babies had great heartbeats and no contractions.  The rest of the day was devoted to my needle.The charge nurse came around to the rooms w/new calenders for June.  She x-ed out my days so far and marked down 27 weeks (tomorrow).  JP and daddy called tonight. JP was saying that he missed mommy -- I said don't worry you'll see mommy in a couple days.  Hopefully just one more weekend ;-) Well it's almost time for the bachelorette...







Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

No comments:

Post a Comment