Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

IT has arrived!!!

Week 6 of hospital bed rest

Today, I was literally counting down the hours until my kringle arrived.  I swear every time someone knocked on my door, I was primed and ready for it.  It came at 2pm.  That's about when I figured it would arrive since all my "surprises" have come after lunch. I already had the box open and ready when the nurse came back w/my knife, so I could dive in.  I sent Kelly a text letting her know it had arrived.  It was just heavenly.  I mean with 2 day shipping it handled well and was just AMAZING!!!  I swear you can taste the love they bake in.  Well, Kelly and her mom are sold!  I'm 99.9% sure that her mother is ordering one when she gets home.  Of course O&H is smart and packed a catalog w/my order.  We were all just drooling over everything.  I am still debating which one I will order for next week -- decisions.  Well someone is about to bring it back in for my night time snack ;-) and then it's SYTYCD time...









Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies



3 comments:

  1. yum there is nothing better than Danish pastries...you make me miss home!! Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just drooling all over myself looking at the pictures of that thing!

    ReplyDelete