Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Once again it's Monday

Day 33 of hospital bed rest

The roommate is still here.  We heard the nurses talking about how full they are.  They're triaging women in the nursery!  Uhhh, I'm over the post partum patients!  Anywho, NST was good :) Babies had good heart beats and the monitor picked up a couple braxton hicks.  Because we're this far along now, the doctors & nurses aren't concerned -- it's totally normal.  The braxton hicks just feel like my belly is getting squeezed.  Everything is still on for tomorrow and that means it will all start w/Dr. Duke's fingers again.  Instead of "hips don't lie", her song is her "fingers don't lie".  We are all just in need of some good news, but we'll take it as it comes either way. 

I spent the day starting the bear.  I made a good dent and maybe tomorrow (if things don't get too crazy) I can start on his jacket.  Nothing else really to report which is good ;-) 



Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

1 comment:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for you getting to go home today!!!

    ReplyDelete