Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

And a Wake Up!

Day 26 of hospital bed rest

The title is a throw back to my "old" life of when Ray was on ships and gone ALL the time.  As a military wife, you always say "and a wake up" before they come home not 1 day left.  Now that I think about it, I don't really know how that phrase came about LOL

This morning was great.  NST was perfect once again -- babies had great heartbeats and no contractions.  Everything today was just quiet and low key.  I pretty much just stitched the day away.  I finished the water (minus the high light colors) and started back on the hull of the boat w/the green.  Maybe next week I'll finish it? LOL  Next project will be something for the babies, but that's all I will say because I know S & B read ;-)

Nothing else really to report -- tomorrow's the big day.  Fingers crossed the title tomorrow will say I'm home on bed rest!!



Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

No comments:

Post a Comment