Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Much Better

Day 36 of hospital bed rest

Last night, I slept like a rock!  The NST this morning was good and quiet.  I got back to my needle today.  I almost finished the major color the jacket.  It's actually starting to look like something!  My boys got here about 330pm.  It was just what I needed. JP was being extra silly making me laugh.  They took me out to the garden, and the fresh air felt great.  We grabbed dinner down in the cafeteria -- ahh real food!  I actually saw Dr. Duke in the line for subway LOL  When we came back up to the room JP was telling Kelly about the helicopter we saw outside. Then, he saw the ice cream on my food tray.  He felt very special eating mommy's ice cream, so he told her about that too ;-)  They'll be back tomorrow, and I can't wait! 




Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

1 comment:

  1. you are doing such a wonderful thing for this family! i know bedrest totally sucks, but hang in there girl!!!

    ReplyDelete