Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

30 weeks!!

Day 41 of hospital bed rest -- 2 more weeks till our next goal

I am 30 weeks today.  My body is still going, most importantly my cervix! As of Sunday, I'm up to 158.9lbs.  I'm up pretty much 34lbs which is great!  It's crazy to think where we started, back at 23 weeks.  Every week has been a gift. Things are still quiet.  I will say these babies are SUPER active 24-7.  I really think a lot of it has to do with if one "touches" the other, and they can't just leave each other alone.  Thursday is the next growth scan :)

I forgot to mention that on Sunday, Kelly and I got split back into separate rooms.  We told the nurse to put in both our charts that if things get crazy again (which I'm sure they will) that we want to be doubled together again.  Let's be realistic this is downtown Baltimore and there are TONS of crazies.  Kelly ended up getting the room behind mine.  Ray was joking that we should come up with a series of wall knocks in case something happens.  We are just truly lucky that we get along so well.  Her mother came up today and was kind enough to bring me some "real" food as well.  She had picked us up Chinese -- delish!  I thanked her profusely for my sweet n sour chicken.  I think after all is said and done for both of us we'll still be friends.  It's just hard in this situation not too. 






Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

1 comment:

  1. Aww Whitney! I remember when you were still wearing that yellow bikini with a little bump! :-) Those babies sure are growing, good job!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete