Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

48 hours and counting!

Day 25 of hospital bed rest

Today JP wasn't in a very good mood :(  I think the time away is really starting to hit him.  Ray said that he doesn't even like driving into Baltimore anymore LOL He says that as soon as they drive past Ravens stadium, JP just starts melting saying "I don't wanna go I don't wanna go".  When they pass the bridge by Mercy hospital, then JP is happy to be seeing mommy again.  JP was just mr. cranky until we ate lunch.  Then, he started to perk back up to his old self.  I explained to JP that hopefully if we get good news on Tuesday then mommy can come back home.  He said "oh ok mommy".  Since it's Sunday, they couldn't stay very long.  They both need naps especially daddy since this is the start of his work week tonight.  Ray sent me this pic of JP talking to my picture about his toys before they took there nap.  Of course, I mean even writing about it makes me tear up.  I have the best boys and yes I do miss them a lot.  I know why I'm here though and that's getting these babies till Tues -- 28 weeks and beyond!

I did get a surprise from my awesome neighbors -- they came to visit!!  It was nice having some "girl" time w/Marie & Lauren.  They also brought goodies : gossip magazines, twix and reese's cups :)  We are so blessed to have the best neighbors.  We just chatted about me and the twins, what's happening on our street, how much they love JP (too cute), and Lauren's new boyfriend HAHA  I did ask Marie when school gets out (she teaches at our local elementary) -- June 22nd.  That's one more eye that'll be right next door all time.  She also said that if they want to start seeing me twice a week at some point, she would have no problem taking me to appointments. 

So we are in the final stretch of reaching our 2nd goal - 28 weeks :)  Just want to thank everyone again for all the support, well wishes and  love! 










Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

No comments:

Post a Comment