Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Pizza Pizza!

Day 44 of hospital bed rest

I just want to say YES JP changed again last night.  This time only his shorts, but he did keep his pull up on -- OVAY!

 Anyways, I was so happy to see my boys tonight!  They came after JP's nap, because Ray went with some friends to see Transformers 3 this morning.  Of course, I wanted to hear all about it but not.  I LOVE Transformers especially Optimus Prime ;-)  The minute he called after they got out of the theatre, he said "OMG just amazing!" He gave me bits and pieces, so it won't be ruined whenever I get to see it.  Like usual, when they get here they always grab a wheelchair.  I swear we have NEVER seen the size of wheelchair that I had today.  We all 3 could seriously fit in it.  JP sat w/me and said weeeee.  It was adorable as we rode out to the garden.  Even people in the hall were like wow that's some wheelchair LOL.  On the way back to my room, I saw one of my ante partum friends in the hall, Mrs. Pennington.  She's NOT ante partum now but post partum!  She had her twins on Wednesday after she got admitted Monday for signs of Pre-E.  At 33 weeks and change they are both doing wonderful.  She said they just expect a couple more days in the NICU mostly for observation.  After a quick chat, Ray ordered Papa John's.  Ray and I invited Kelly over for the "pizza party."  We all just talked and enjoyed the pizza especially Kelly and me. The pizza here is just horrendous.  After this many weeks of hospital food, Papa John's tastes like 5 star dining LOL.  I am looking forward to my leftovers tomorrow night for dinner!!  Kelly stayed for awhile after the boys left.  She just needed to vent about some things.  I was all ears.  Today was just a great day. I can't wait to see them tomorrow morning!!

Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

1 comment: