Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Rain

11 weeks of bed rest

I slept in nice and late this morning.  I did make sure to remember though to give the doctor's office a call to see if they had any cancellations this week.  I didn't "officially" have an appt for friday and didn't want us to be stuck waiting around all day for a quick 10 minute appt.  Luckily, they had a cancellation for tomorrow -- 930. 

It was a very quiet day.  It was really nice though that it rained most of the afternoon.  It just makes me feel more cozy/relaxed.  I just spent the day working on lil girl's present. Ray called a little bit ago...he's like guess what I saw drive past JP's daycare.  I was like "I don't know"....he saw the HGTV truck!!!  OMG!!  I wonder what they're doing in howard county?!?!!?  I wonder what show it is!?!?  Well the boys, should be walking in the door any second...

Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

No comments:

Post a Comment