Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Typical

10 weeks of bedrest total as of today!

I felt so good after REALLY sleeping in today -- thanks to Ray :)  I went to bed about 10pm last night, hubs came home/hopped in bed about 730am, and I slept till 11am!!  I guess all the nights of being woken up every 4 hours, etc finally caught up with me. I guess I was "crazy" sprawled w/snoogle across the bed, so he had to tell me to move over before he could even get in LOL! 

I just spent the day watching the "Property Brothers" marathon on HGTV while working on "little man's" present.  Pending on what time I wake up tomorrow, I might be able to finish it otherwise Wednesday his should be done.  I just need to make sure I get the "little miss' " present started by the end of the week. 

When Ray picked up JP at school today, the teachers told him about the hero party on Friday.  I guess to "kick off" the party, the teachers went around asking each child who there hero was.  One kid said his pet fish, a girl said her mommy because she bakes cookies, and JP said... "my daddy because he really works!"  Ray just laughed when they told him ;-)  Ah I love my boys! 

Well it's almost time for "The Bacholerette!!"

finally the uploader worked...my stretch mark LOL


Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

5 comments:

  1. ONE stretch mark?? haha lucky! i'm watching the bachelorette and thought of you real quick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you're a lucky girl to only have 1 stretch mark. But I still say they're pure evil...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ONE?! Get outta here... Lol. I had millions my first, many more my second, and Lord knows how much bigger I may get if the transfer was a success since its not my own child.... I say Lucky, lucky, YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you need any more stretch marks, I have PUH-LENTY to spare. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whitney my 200 hundred stretch marks say "welcome" to your one cute one! :)I watched the property brothers marathon too yesterday! First time I've seen the show but it sucked me in!

    ReplyDelete