Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Almost

Day 73 of bed rest

I am ALMOST done with little man's present.  My knuckles are all cracked out LOL As I type, I'm still trying to crack my knuckles.  

JP was too funny tonight!!  He asked me to read him a story, so I started.  Then, he grabs the book and starts "reading."  He then ends in "was his name-o".  I was like ahhh they must have sang BINGO at daycare today.  I literally sang/clapped w/him for 10 minutes straight. I just wish Ray woulda got a quick video -- too busy laughing. He is still singing "was his name-o" as they walk upstairs for a shower LOL 

Omgosh, SYTYCD last night -- MELANIE is the best!  She has been my favorite since auditions.  Her and Pasha were just floating on that stage :)  Ahh time for the results show!!!

Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

No comments:

Post a Comment