Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Pizza & a Movie - great friday night!!

Day 67 of bed rest (recalculated now from the beginning)

Yesterday, I was going to start watching "game of thrones."  For some reason though my media player was acting up, so I only got 10 minutes in to the 1st episode.  Then, I remembered that I wanted to watch "The Voice."  Well, I finished the entire season this afternoon -- WOW!  That's such a great show :)  I really like Dia just because of how she thinks about reinventing songs.  It's great though that Javier won because he needs it for his family. 

Ray went grocery shopping today -- WOOHOO!!  I had a peanut butter/banana sandwich for lunch.  It was heavenly.  It's so great having all this fresh food.  I ate a whole pineapple today  ;-)  It was just fun when he called from Safeway and was asking what I wanted!  For dinner, he popped in a frozen pizza and Kung Fu panda in the dvd player.  It was wonderful just enjoying our old friday night family traditions of movie night!

Uh once again my uploader isn't working, so the stretch mark pic will have to wait now until tomorrow LOL

Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

No comments:

Post a Comment