Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

34 weeks!!

Day 78 of bed rest

78 days ago when I was first put on bed rest, our first "goal" was 24 weeks.  I knew that wasn't the "goal"...I knew deep down in my heart I could carry these babies to 34 weeks.  I know S & B would have never believed me if I had told them all those weeks ago because they were just focused on each day.  A lot of people have told me what an amazing thing I'm doing, but I have to step in & say that I would not still be pregnant with out the unbelievable support/love from Ray & JP.  There really is a reason that husbands/boyfriends/significant others sign that contract.  They have really held down the fort, so that I could remain calm, cool & collected without the stress.  Not to mention, all the time we spent apart.  I love them so much and am so thankful! They deserve all the thank yous as well.  Now, I feel like I'm probably going to go into labor around JP's birthday or on his birthday LOL

My mfm appt went great this morning.  I was in and out.  Dr. Henderson did a quick scan w/the ultrasound -- BOTH still head down and did my retest for Group B strep.  When I got back home, I quick ate lunch and crawled back in bed.  I got a really nice 3 hour nap in before starting up on little girl's present.  Well the Brewers Cubs game is about to start...GO BREWERS!!!

Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you and your IPs, 34 weeks is AMAZING! I bet you can keep 'em in even longer! :-)

    ReplyDelete