Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Such a big boy

Day 82 of bed rest

After breakfast, the boys headed out to the mall so daddy could get his haircut.  I was just busy working on little girl's present when he called.  I had mentioned awhile ago that it would be so cute if JP had a backpack for school (don't know if he really needs one for Pre-K).  Well, I guess the AE kids store just opened, and JP found his backpack.  Ray said he wouldn't take it off LOL They were also giving away scratch offs, so he got 15% off entire purchase -- not bad! It's black w/this giant skull on it -- very pirate flag.  It's soo JP and daddy for that matter HAHA...I'm currently waiting for them to both wake up from their naps.  I guess all the backpack excitement really wore them out.  Well they should be waking up any second...

Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

No comments:

Post a Comment