Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

You can call him Dr. Watts

Hospital Bed Rest Day 4

I just need to say, last night I slept AMAZING! I haven't slept that good in awhile -- even at home.  Of course, I was just waiting to see my boys again today!  They strolled in about 1030am :)  I called my nurse, and she was able to bring JP a stethoscope & the doppler.  So this is where the title comes in, he just thought he was mr. authority on the twins.  Me and Ray were just laughing the whole time -- it was so darn cute.  JP was listening to everything w/the stethoscope - knees, elbows, fingers, hands, my nose, daddy's cheek and of course my stomach.  When he got the doppler in his hand, he was just like "WOW".  Then, he started using the ultrasound gel and the doppler as a crayon, so he started "drawing" on my stomach.  The doctors came in again while they were here. The MFM noted JP's WI badger shirt and was asking how do we know about the badgers.  I told her that's where my family's from and so is her family.  I tell ya it's a small world. The boys got lunch down in the cafeteria - so jealous.  I could smell the fries as soon as they walked in the room.  Ray did share 2 fries dipped in ranch ;-)  I just need to keep being "ms. perfect patient", so I can get back home because I'm pretty sure I could have inhaled all of his fries HAHA.  Well it's time to catch up on the season finale of America's Next Top Model....

















Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

3 comments:

  1. How cute!! And yeah for some more WI people! Yahoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guy is adorable! A doctor in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures, keep your spirits up!

    ReplyDelete