Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

My boys

Hospital bed rest day 3

Last night was so much better since I did NOT have the wraps on :)  I actually was able to sleep from about 9pm - 7am which was nice.  Breakfast was also 1000x better -- scrambled eggs w/bacon!  Picking your own meals really makes a difference : little victories.  After I ate, I went through my bed rest exercises and was waiting for Ray to call to see when they were coming.  Like my title says today was about my boys :)  It was soo nice having them visit.  They ended up surprising me...I thought it was my nurse coming in LOL  JP was all about the "robots" on mommy's legs HAHA  Ray told me that JP wanted to bring his screwdriver w/so he could "fix" mommy. I was like how about some duct tape, and we'll just plug my cervix LMAO.  I was just enjoying having my boys sit w/me on the bed while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Dr. E came while they were here which is what I was hoping.  I'm glad Ray got to meet him finally.  He's glad I'm doing good and just said to keep on trucking along :) I was hoping to have the nurse come in and let JP use the doppler to find the twin's heartbeats, but she was caught up in discharging patients.  Hopefully tomorrow he can, I know he'll get a kick out of it.  I was just enjoying snuggle time w/them. They left about 1230pm and literally 2 min later the nurse came in w/the doppler LOL   My lunch I have to say was pretty awesome -- crab cake sandwich.  I was a VERY happy camper.  I got another surprise this afternoon from my mom.  She ordered this really cute rose arrangement in a smiley mug.  It's so cheery and put a big smile on my face.  I spent the rest of the afternoon catching up on tv and just relaxing.  I did another round of bed rest exercises and ate my baked fish for dinner.  Today was just a really great day.  I can't wait to see my boys again tomorrow!! 








Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

No comments:

Post a Comment