Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For the Love of Chapstick

One Week of Hospital Bedrest down!!

First off, I just want to say my culture came back negative, so I don't have strep :)  I was supposed to have 2 visitors today: Cara and my neighbors.  They were both going to bring me chapstick LOL  I have been just going crazy without it.  Cara called this morning saying she had to have a guy come over and check her house for a snake (which they found this afternoon thank goodness!).  Then, Marie text me that her husband's brother was in the hospital, so they couldn't come tonight. About an hour after I received that text, the nurse walked in w/an envelope saying I had mail.  I saw it was from S&B, so I just thought it was a funny card.  I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT WAS INSIDE.....CHAPSTICK!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was like a miracle LMAO  I immediately called her and was like HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!   One of her friends had saw a post I had on FB and told her -- thank you "little bird".  Life really is about the little things.  I haven't stopped smacking my lips all afternoon -- I am just in heaven!! WOOHOO



Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies 

2 comments:

  1. I remember that being the one thing I forgot when I gave birth to my daughter. And it is amazing how great it is once you get some! Now you're in chapstick heaven! It makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete