Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Day 5 of Hospital Bedrest


Well last night, I got a new night nurse.  Janice was nice don't get me wrong, but for being on the "night shift", just talked too much.  I was definitely wishing I had Becky (Heather my day nurse told me she got pulled in to Labor & Delivery).  I was trying to be polite when she was asking me questions, but I know I was coming off "short."  I just can't believe she thought I wanted to discuss goals for this pregnancy at 1030pm at night, so she could put it on the board in the room -- OVAY!  Needless to say, "things that are important to me during my stay are #1 staying pregnant #2 rest".  The boys came over at 11am, and of course just put a big smile on my face.  We all just snuggled and watched "You've Got Mail".  I haven't seen that movie in forever, and we were just laughing about good ol' AOL.  I made sure to give Ray my dirty clothes, because they won't be back till Thursday.  After they left, I spent the afternoon salivating over the Travel Channel's Best Buns marathon.  I was just in awe watching all the sandwiches they had on the shows -- might have drooled a little too.  Speaking of food, the tech just came in and put me on the scale -- up 2lbs 154.5 :)  Well my laptop needs to charge....


Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

No comments:

Post a Comment