Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ovay!

Day 86 of bed rest

I think I SUPER jinxed myself when I wrote yesterday that I was really starting to feel uncomfortable.  A couple weeks ago I pulled a muscle in my uterus.  Of course, it was right where little girls feet are, but it was getting better.  Well last night while I was sleeping laying on my right side, I just reached my left arm over to grab my water bottle for a sip -- HORRIBLE idea.  I definitely repulled that same spot -- uhh not fun!  Other than that, today was quiet LOL  At least it's Wed so I have SYTYCD ;-)  Well I need to get the grocery list together because my brother comes on monday!!  Hopefully the boys can run out tomorrow. 

Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, that sucks! Take it easy girlie. Only a little while longer to go.

    ReplyDelete