Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

35 weeks!

Day 85 of bed rest

It's August 2nd, and I'm STILL pregnant!  I got my bag packed yesterday.  It's crazy to think that at max only 3 weeks left -- they don't let twin pregnancies go past 38 weeks.  I did have Ray google the next full moon...2 weeks.  That will be the week of JP's birthday LOL  Today, I will say is the first day I'm actually feeling "uncomfortable".  It's just all the squeezing on my rib cage & squishing of my organs because of all that baby in there.  Not bad since it's just starting now.


Just hafta say I'm so happy that Ashley chose JP!!!!  They were soo cute on the after show.  I will definitely be going to bed early tonight after staying up so late last night.

Until Tomorrow,

Whitney & The Twinkies

No comments:

Post a Comment