Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

5wks PP

It's crazy to think that the twinkies are now "officially" as of this past tuesday a month old!!  With out any further waiting...here's some pics that S has sent me!!

 Owen - 2 weeks old (i love the fist pump!)

Ellie - 2 weeks old (i told S i just want to squeeze those lil cheeks)

Ellie - 4 weeks old ( i can't believe how much hair she has!)

Owen - 4 weeks old (he's mr. chunk now!!)

Owen - 1 month...the brewers outfit i got him!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
(S had ellie's Braun onesie on but then there was apparently an accident which needed an immediate outfit change -- so i'm still waiting LOL)

Ellie (L) Owen (R) - from their newborn photoshoot...they are just beautiful

Ellie - 1 month old (heart)

Owen - what a stud muffin!

As you can see from the pics, they are just growing like weeds!!! Pumping for them has definitely been doing it's job :) I guess they've been really gassy lately, so much so at their last peditrician appt they had to open the door in the exam room!! So something I'm eating they must be sensitive too...the dr. said dairy might be the culprit.  As of today, dairy is out, so we'll see if that's it.  I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE dairy, but I'm only gonna be able to pump for the twins' for so long so I don't mind :) I do have to say that S & B got all of us the sweetest gift the other day -- Southwest Airlines gift card -- so we can all visit!!  Honestly, just being able to be a "part" of Ellie & Owen's lives is present enough.  Not many surros & their families get the chance to still be there.  Ray and I are thinking maybe around Easter and for SURE next August for their 1st bdays :)  Hopefully, Ray won't have any issues being able to take leave.  Oh before I forget, my "part" of the twinkies' presents is finished!!!  I showed J one of their very close friends and she LOVED them :)  Of course once they get the presents, I'll post the pics here.  Ahhh life's pretty great being an auntie!

On to "me"...as of Tuesday I'm down to 141, so only 16lbs to go till I'm back to 125!! It's just the stomach, the thighs and the neck LOL!  I don't know ever since I was little I always gain weight in the face & neck.  (I have a running joke that I'm always wearing a scarf because that day my neck feels fat HAHA)  I also found my new gym!!!  I'm not sure I'm going to sign up this week or next week.  I was, like I posted before, hoping to start really walking this past week.  I'm sure you all saw the news about the CRAZY rain we had, so yea that was a no-go!  It was ridiculous that we got MORE rain from that system, than hurricane irene!!  JP started preschool on tuesday :)  I was so happy that Ray was able to come with to drop him off. 



JP picked out his captain america shirt himself!  He's sooo his father's son LOL!!  Well JP did great at school but going home was another story!!  As soon as we walked past the bus, he just went crazy.  He didn't wanna go home, he wanted to stay, wanted to ride the bus, didn't wanna take off his backpack.  He just went into crazy tantrum mode.  He was just kicking & screaming in his car seat like a crazy man.  Of course 2 days later when Ray came with to pick him up, he was happy go lucky -- go figure LOL!!  Here's my updated stomach pic ( I know some ladies from SMO were asking for a new one lol)....


Well it's time to pump.....


Until Next time,

Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Great update!! The babies are sooo cute and growing! And your little man is quite the cutie too!
    Sounds like you're doing good on the weight loss front; eep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So neat that you get to share photos of the little ones -- they are cute! Good luck on those 16lbs. (Getting all my weight off took forever, and I'm still 2lbs awayfrom pre-preg!)

    ReplyDelete