Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Beast is "back"

Ahhh I finally went to the gym on monday.  I couldn't believe how weak I was.  Literally, the entire workout my whole body was convulsing!  Yea maybe I went a little too hard first day back, but that's how I do it LOL!  It did feel really good to have those weights back in my hand.  This whole week everyone's been making fun because I can't walk up/down the stairs or sit on the toilet w/out bracing myself because my legs are shot!  Tuesday morning, I could feel every single muscle fiber in my legs!  I did go back to the gym but did only arms.  My arms aren't that bad.  Today, I ran even farther since my legs are finally getting back to normal.  I was really happy on how far I went and then walked the rest of my loop.  I haven't weighed myself yet this week...figured I would next week after I've been in the gym for a full week :)  I'm really not worried about losing the last 15, it's just getting my strength back that is going to take a long time. 
I finally got aunt flo back today.  She's definitely making it known she's back in town HAHA!  Uh, I did have to finally go buy tampons yesterday -- BOO!  I hope it doesn't last too long.  We'll see how it goes.  I can't believe the babies will be 8wks old already on Sat.  The pumping is still going but the supply is definitely decreasing.  I don't see it drying up soon, so my original goal of pumping through Oct. being weaned by 1st week in Nov should definitely be achieved :) 

*I have to give a "shout-out" to Krys!  She's 34w and will be taking off bed rest at 36w :) She's almost there and doing an amazing job!*

Until next time!

Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I feel special, I got a shout out! :) I know, you know the glorious feeling of being freed from bedrest! :)
    Sounds like you're doing a great job getting back into the swing of things! I hope I have that motivation one this baby arrives. (Eeek!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay, Thanks for your lovely story, You had made me fan of your blog. Its really awesome, well you can visit my website to solve your health issues on your own. http://www.pregnancydiabetesapp.com

    ReplyDelete